Loading

December 25, 2012

Refrigeration and air conditioning.

A subject of Maharishi Dayanand University in 7th semester is a big nut in a shell to be nailed out.

Or maybe It was my hard luck due to which I'm going to be failing in this.

How many coincidence can occur at once? Many if you ask me.

First The Question Paper,
Second our class in charge, and
Third an external teacher.

Question paper was 60% out of syllabus, see this case can happen only in MDU.

Our class in charge then over paper was much more of a scene herself.

External was visiting every 5 minutes.

So I failed in this subject. And I'm preparing again for the same in next semester.

Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Covid-19 Cleaning Services Glenside

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon