Loading

June 10, 2012

Heat and Mass Transfer

Subject of third year for Mechanical students having F scheme.

Just a final exam left for third year, after this coming 12th June i'll have completed my Third year.

But i wanna end my third year at a good note, unfortunately this subject won't let me do it. I'm gonna try my best this time.
Will surely crack it, as this ain't a time when i can afford a supply.

There are total of four sections in syllabus. Two chapters in each section, will b doing one chapter in each.

Till now done with a single section. Lets night trying to do another one was as well.

I can do a total of three chapters in this small time, but its enough to crack this exam.

Books to refer :
D.s.kumar
R.k.Rajput



2 comments:

heat transfer is categorized by conduction, convection and ration..how it is performed?
i have got some notes refering

http://www.studymechanical.com/2014/11/heat-transfer-by-conduction.html

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Covid-19 Cleaning Services Conshohocken

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon